Donate: Ways to Give
Our needs are immediate, so please consider any of the following options and make the most generous gift you can. Your generosity helps Golden Dreams continue to help. All of us at Golden Dreams Therapeutic Riding center thank you for your support!
• Annual Memberships. Individual, Family, Student, Young Professional
• Annual Corporate Sponsorships.
• Annual Horse Sponsorship. Maintaining the special horses required for our programs is expensive. The care and feeding of each of horses costs about $5000 year.
• Annual Tractor Sponsorship. The tractor is an integral part of pasture maintenance. We use it, among other things, to mow and drag the pastures and move round bales of hay and other large items. $3000 will supply the tractor with fuel and help pay for its annual maintenance and repair.
• General Donation. Any level of support would be greatly appreciated and put to good use to help Golden Dreams continue to provide its programs and services so needed by its riders.
• Monthly. To help with expenses for horse care (feed, shoeing, vet bills, etc.), facilities & equipment (e.g, tractor fuel and maintenance), and other seasonal needs (e.g., blanket cleaning, hay, etc.)
• Fulfilling Wish List Requests. From horses to tack, to laundry detergent, to tractor repair/s, and more, the Wish List to the right shows some of the needs we have.
• Capital Improvement Campaign. Projects and equipment to improve and/or expand our facilities.
Event Sponsorships provide an excellent opportunity to support Golden Dreams while also gaining marketing exposure for your business or organization. Examples include our fall and spring horse shows, barbecues, year-end gala, etc. Please contact us for more information.
Your Donation is Tax-Deductible
Golden Dreams Therapeutic Riding, Inc. is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) public organization. Our Federal Tax ID: 26-0148584. Donations are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
A portion of the sales from
Baileywyck Shoppes of Middleburg
goes to benefit Golden Dreams.